Compendia provides web-based "manuals" on HR, management, HSE and quality assurance. The manuals are exceptionally user-friendly, and can be customized for all private companies, governmental organisations and labor unions.
The HR manual is an employee’s day-to-day guide to finding information on the instructions, rights and obligations connected to their work. Typical topics are appointments, vacations, salary, leave of absence and pensions.
A manager’s manual can have various compositions and objectives, depending on the needs of the organisation. Typical objectives are:
- to define a clear managerment role
- to support managers in their everyday tasks
- to promote better routines in the organisation
- to provide increased learning for managers in their daily work and upon appointment
A manager’s manual can also contain topics like expectations of managers, routines for day-to-day tasks and manager support, as well as useful forms.
The Norwegian Working Environment Act requires employers to have a systematic approach to HSE. Compendia delivers a solution that supports the development and adaptation of HSE initiatives in a particular organisation, and simultaneously ensure that their content is always in accordance with regulations.
Quality assurance manual
The main principle of any quality assurance system is to ensure that products and services have consistent quality and involve identical standards and procedures.
The Compendia quality assurance manual:
- takes care of necessary documentation and transparency of processes
- makes all processes and routines accesible to all employees
- ensures that everyone has access to updated versions of documentation
- ensures that the organisation delivers in accordance with customers’ requirements, needs and expectations
- ensures efficient control of documentation revisions, e.g. definition of frequency and responsibility
Consulting and training
Compendia provides consulting and training in HR, management, HSE and quality.